miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

Mayoral Candidates in Bogotá



Today we are talking about the topic of the next election for mayor of Bogotá, which was held on Sunday October 30. There have been several controversies about this issue, especially for candidates who have raised various suggestions to improve the city. Let´s analyze the proposals of each of them and give an opinion of what would be the best candidate for our city...








If you have the possibilty to choose one of these candidates, what would be the best option? why?






43 comentarios:

  1. I think that every candidate have the best intentions for the better of the cities, but I consider that many candidates say lies for win votes, they deceive to all people because the money is very important in the century XXI, when I can win 16.500.000 for every month I think that people can say many lies for this money.

    I don`t like politicking and I`m tired with lies. But I will can vote I will vote for Gustavo Petro is the Children`s mayor and I think that he have the capabilities for to do of Bogota worthy city again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to invite them to go

    http://gustavopetro.com/

    For you can know the Petro`s proposals

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also believe that Gustavo Petro has good suggestions especially the recovery of the environment and avoiding the Bogota River expacion of the city and construction of works in green spaces is important to have a clean environment for the city .... ......

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82fGtTqJ1mE

    LOOK THIS VIDEO ON ENVIRONMENT WHERE A MUSEUM VISIT PETRO AND PARTICIPATE IN A FORUM ON THE RIO BOGOTA INTERESTING

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello teacher and classmate

    I think that I'm going to choose Enrique Peñalosa, because is the opposite to Petro in this moment.
    I'm agreement with he's proposals for example he wants to cotinue with the Av Jose Celestino Mutis and try to find solution for the trafic, insecurity and built a community center for the young people, this point is very importan because the society need more education and to be busy in interesting thiks for avoid bad habits.

    Thanks

    Jenny Rodriguez

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I believe that very single candidate for mayor have good proposals. at my opinion i am between Gina Parody and Gustavo Petro, both of them had goos ideas and give to us a great future for Bogota and their citizens , so if one of them wins I think that all our problems of security, public works and educations will go to another level

    Thanks

    Mayra Barriga

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I think the best possibility for having a better city is Gina Parody, but altought is impossible if nobody is being better each day, they don´t have to be better, if we want to have a new place for living, we have to be a new people with no particular interests and love for the other peple.
    The problem is not the vote, the problem is everyone.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. To my form of see the mayor more apropiate for aminister our city is Enrique Peñalosa because him search the security for everybody is essential for a better more travel,job, etc.
    Also search a better mobility this more roads, updates in the Trasmilenio between other for that the people feel us happy's in the moment of use the public transport.
    He is a man that already to administer our city and know the problem that have us and his proposals this can a repair.He is a person safe and right and know like orden to Bogota.
    Carlos Galan too is a good option for Bogota but much people think that is very young for a city so big administer.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. For me the Mayor should be taken by someone who really has commitment and more important to not be corrupt people. in this case not tolerate petro was Mayor about facts words to say what is that person serious harm to the people and because I have no bias by any party or candidate be honest my vote will be blank and then so I draw attention to whatever Mayor not by popularity or go but I think it should be is Gina parody

    ResponderEliminar
  13. We need a government with proposal focused in the city's development.

    no more corruption that only has injured in all sense the direction of a city that want grew!!.

    I don´t believe in none, all that they say are falses promises, they used the words but not act.

    I would think first in the priorities as the education... the city need think in this!!..

    all the candidates promise us the sky but finally give don´t make anything, they end stealing the city´s money and in where are the rigths?..

    I Dont believe in politics!!.. if I would vote, i do in white!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I never think that the awareness to people are very "expensive", because many problems to the actuality are caused for the ignorance, is imposible that in this elections make the same mistake,I don`t know but I hope a better future. And I recall to Eduardo Galeano "The people who don`t know your story is doomed to repeat"

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I think that there are many candidates for Mayor of Bogotá and although they have good proposals, the Colombian people don't believe for the corruption of our country.
    I don't believe in any candidate but I will vote for Gina Parody because I think that a woman as Mayor can organize better the things.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. The next Mayor should give more importance to education, the employment, the mobility, the security, poverty reduction for to do a better city.

    I invite you to watch the following video
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150420098016355

    ResponderEliminar
  17. hello teacher and classmates

    I think the mayor of Bogotá must be a transparent and very honest with us quen Citizenship security, support youth and make a city bogota clean and full of more opportunities for the most vulnerable

    I'm supporting petro although there are other candidates who also have very good proposals ...

    but I am not given political wing I do not like the end of the day always promise but do not meet and pass over the rights of the citizens as they are to choose from are the nicest people

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Bogota and Colombia in general needs honest leaders q ensure the rights of all people .. but these people who claim to be leaders only take advantage of the ignorance and abuse need of every person giving away a plate of food to clothes and giving parties that whether we like it or not most people in Bogotá and Colombian left to buy. The policy should be a decision that each person take without need for resources to gain political tonmen an election.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. people who can vote have q should thoroughly think it is best to bogota and themselves should choose a person that benefits us all and pushing forward to bogota need a person who is a friend of the city important decisions q the citizens count Alcabes alfin and they would not be here if we did not have that right and duty to choose

    ResponderEliminar
  20. We analyze your campaigns, you need a thorough knowledge of both candidates and their proposals for government and not be swayed by propaganda. is important to vote and participate in the good of our country.
    In my case I would vote for petro seems a good representative.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. The surveys say that Petro will be to the next mayor, but everyday I think that all the media say all the time lies for convenience.

    I think the ignorance are the best enemy of democracy, and this problems are out our hands.

    ResponderEliminar
  22. The reform to the education are related to the next mayor because some of them think change to the time for the study in the public school, they want to propose a only time between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm. I don`t have idea about the solution but I think that is a good solution in our days, because the better to the goverment are that the popular people don`t have many knowlegde, everyday we are more vulnerable.

    In other contries people have more opprtunities but when we don`t have any opportunitie can see the impact. We will be are slaves to the bourgeois again.

    PLEASE, IS TIME TO CHANGE!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  23. petro is not a holy, at all, is very far to benefit the most appropriate for her out of this hollow some people who have passed by the mayor.
    every person feel that we have the law of participate, opinion and decide for the future of the city and we have that as soon as the taxes paid are stolen outright and openly.
    petro have clear the things that they should do, he have the academic and knowledge bases that this charge requires to gobern and if any are missing good understanding in a particular subject, sure he name perhaps decent people who acesore him.
    petro was guerrilla, but if we see the bottom of all of this situation, he was the social breakdown and chaos that generated this actions (i don't justify the accion armed or murders ) but if he performed this activity was trying to find a solution for the people that living with needs.
    so i think that the wisest thing is giving the opportunity to show their potential, his love of justice, his love for others, which in an opportunity to risked his life and bear arms, as many are based saying that the guerrilla is taking the power. this is false¡
    petro is pending the interests of all, have lived difficult situation and knows what it is, has forged his future with hard work and sacrifice, so we feel close to the comun people and the like, and want them stands out with effort, sacrifice, with merit, without harming anyone, or steal anything.
    therefore would vote for this man, i have a clear conscience to doing that ,
    we can not give the city to bad people, everything is in our hands

    ResponderEliminar
  24. I think tha Petro is a good person for the job, because he has the intelligence and thinking that the people need. He is not considered by many a good person, i recommend that you have to think the best option because is our future, our money and our city.

    ResponderEliminar
  25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GA92pfvD08&feature=related before you vote , think

    ResponderEliminar
  26. I think that in this year, the decision about the best candidate for our city is very hard. In this moment Bogotá is a complicated city: Bogota´s Metro, City´s Security, and more situations require clear and solid answers. honest leaders? in my opinion, in this moment don´t exist a person with this profile. I´m sure that I paticipate in this elections....with expectative in the future of our city.

    ResponderEliminar
  27. I think the best candidate for mayor of Bogotá is Peñalosa because it talks about equality and propose a better quality of life, especially for children; providing quality education, sports fields and park for recreation.

    ResponderEliminar
  28. I think the decision to vote for some of the candidates for mayor is complicated, since they all promise but none fulfilled. If I had to vote for any of them would choose white vote since I'm not convinced none of the proposals already promised.

    ResponderEliminar
  29. At present, the corruption and political cheap abound in our city and country, and all canditatos go in search of money and benefits to themselves, all at the cost of people that contribute in tax , and other services to the State.
    This will only change if the citizenship if in october 30, vote for someone qualified to help this city that every time decays, we have the ability to choose because we live in a democratic country, then, to my mind, and seeing the proposals made by the candidates, the proposals consistent are of Gustavo Petro, we need something new, and hope that the election made will be the most beneficial for our city....

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  31. In my opinion I think that Gustavo petro is a good candidate because their government proposals are very good because he wants that the poor live better with better quality of live, too he proposed activities of new technologies in industrial areas, besides he will support to micro in our city. If I could vote, I would do for Petro.But there are other candidates that too are good for example i dont know David luna because he has a good work plan but i dont konw if, he could direct to our city.

    ResponderEliminar
  32. The Colombian politics is marked for the corruption and the people don't sure who to vote because is in their hands the responsability to choose the best candidate to build and maintain the city in a better position

    ResponderEliminar
  33. I BELIEVE THAT THE CANDIDATE ARE NOT VERY GOOD BECAUSE THE GOVERNING AND HIS PLAN OF GOVERNMENT FOR YOUR NOMINATION OF MAYOR IS THE SAME THAT FOREVER BE STRUCTURED IN THE SAME, IN MY OPINION ONE OF THE MOST IMPACT IS FOR EXAMPLE THE CANDIDATE ENRIQUE PEÑALOSA HE WAS MAYOR of Bogota and it was not the best BECAUSE he didn´t make a true plan of goverment

    ResponderEliminar
  34. I think that the election of a mayor for Bogotá is an opportunity where the citizens can choose their candidate quietly without pressure and guided by the suggestions given them and not the result of vote buying. Personally, I do not like any candidate and I am still thinking my vote, because I have very clear that everyone should to vote.

    ResponderEliminar
  35. I think that Gustavo Petro would be the best candidate because the proposals are interesting because he want that the people have better education and to leave the school better prepared, besides the will fight against corruption that is the most importnant problem of the Bogota city

    ResponderEliminar
  36. I think too, that there is not enough information about the candidates's proposals, and this is not favors the elections of the citizens and in many cases the people vote for suggestion the others persons and not by own conviction.

    ResponderEliminar
  37. I think the best option is GALAN , althought I Need to know more about your program I consider he is a honest person and he is a good representant of his father and he could be a good candidate to be the mayor of Bogotá in order to improve this city.

    But According surveys that I think there are a manipulation of the candidates with more money!?

    In the case that this surveys will be a reality a prefer to choose to Enrique Peñalosa because Petro
    is the worst option , he had many error in the past
    and I am not agree that one person that belong to the guerrilla in the past and hurt many innocent people ,Now he pretent to convey people that he is the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  38. i think that the democracy in colombia should be more participative and that should have more commitment for all we, for choose a good candidate.-

    ResponderEliminar
  39. I be in accordance whit andrea because gustavo petro have good plan of goverment and is important that want support education in colombia

    ResponderEliminar
  40. I believe that Enrique peñalosa serious a great mayor,because the seeks to take the education superior to poor sectors, by means of the construction of universities. Also he proposes, to do agreements with the Seine in order that the students of the last degrees of baccalaureate learn in technical areas,It will benefit a whole the students.Because the will allow, have more possibilitys for study.

    ResponderEliminar
  41. If I could had voted; I would had voted for Gustavo Petro; because he is more interested in the Child's laws; and something important for me is that he wants to do of the agrarian reform, a source of work, and culture; but the most important thing I consider is that he is interested in helping the environment. Both, the children and the environment are the most important things for our future, knowing that, if we do not take care with our planet, it will be very damaged in the future; and in the childs is the future of our world.

    ResponderEliminar